Wednesday, July 05, 2006

my TATTOO for my 18th BDAY ^_^

yeah..... this is my tattoo and incase you didnt notice its a tiger going down from the top of my leg to the bottom. i got it in my favorite color which is red! this is my first tattoo and i didn't know it was going to be like this because it fucking hurts man! wow i thought it wasnt going to hurt that much but dammmmm it tore my skin. NOT only that but i had to do it again because the color faded away. that meant i had to go through another painful procedure of 1 and a half hours well i like it now that i got somewhat of a tan. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyyyy, It's Alicia your party-pooper-flusher partner in crime!!! Cool word TOO long though, It'll be known as PPF from now on ;) Cool Tattooooo, very sexy calves too! Too bad it was like a shaved patch for a while:)....... I love it still,but I like mine more though:p
For all the straight Girls and queer Guys:) Esteban is a loving young man who has a good head on for life(the one on your neck, not discriminating the other head) and is always a blast to be with, either it being sober,drunk,high or all of the above!!! I love him alot so don't dare mess with his head(and again the one on his neck, i wouldnt care less about the other i'm sure he wouldnt either LOL) otherwise you have to deal with MEEEE!!
Anyways just hitting up your blog my paraguayan amigo,I couldnt find where to place a comment for your site, so i just decided to comment this pic instead! I know ingenious!! lol
Lovin the site....put up more pics....it says ur life friends n photos but i dont see much photo's maybe i missed a link on this! Ohwell!! Latersss Esta Bien....Love youuuu mucho mucho!!! CIAO your PPF-girl Alicia :)

Esteban said...

wow could u write anymore alicia thanks tho muaxoxo love you